Archive for the ‘Employment’ Category
We are proud to announce some exciting changes to our company that will help us better serve our customer needs:
- There’s an app for that: Proof of delivery via an app for smartphones. Customers are able to see who signed for an order anytime and instantly online. This also reduces our environmental impact and has significantly improved operational efficiency.
- Introducing Sela: Sela joined Granite Office last year and has now moved into a full-time customer service position. Sela’s primary focus is to help customers save money. She specializes in rebate programs and business reviews all with the purpose of helping our customers ensure they are purchasing products the right way. You would like Sela even if she wasn’t calling to save you money, but now you will love her!
- Introducing Steve: once upon a time a man called us to find out if we were hiring drivers…and so began the history of Steve with Granite Office. Steve started as a driver and we soon realized that he was in the wrong position. Steve is a natural born salesman! Steve will help potential customers realize what a great solution Granite Office is for their office supply needs. We are very excited to have Steve help grow our company to become the largest local office products company in Utah.
Granite Office Supplies continues to grow at an even faster pace and we have positions to fill! Do you or someone you know have what it takes to be a GO getter? Ideal candidates will have the following qualities for any position we offer:
2. Customer Service Oriented
3. Ability to handle fast-paced environment
4. Professional attitude
The following positions are open right now:
1. Delivery Driver (1 part-time position available): provide deliveries to customers along the Wasatch Front. Our delivery drivers are the face of our company and are very important to our continued success. Must be able to lift 50 lbs. consistently throughout a shift. Must be 21 or older and have a clean driving record (we will check). Flexible shifts available M-F from 9-5. Will be working either full days or half days either 2-4 days/week. We will make a schedule that fits you provided you are the ideal candidate. Pay range is $8-10/hour.
2. Order Processor (2 part-time positions available): order processors play a key role in the efficiency of our operation. Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and be proficient with a computer. Analytical decision making will happen multiple times every day and the ideal candidates will love this. We want people that can make decisions on their own once they have been given all the tools necessary to help us succeed. We are not micro-managers and need trustworthy people that will continue to grow this business. Ability to deal with deadlines and a fast-paced environment is critical (if you can’t handle stress then you really don’t want to work here). Schedules available would be M-F mornings from 9-1 or afternoons from 1-5. Pay range is $8-10/hour.
To apply please submit a resume in pdf or Word format to this address.